Statutory guidance across the UK highlights the responsibility of those in the education, community and care sectors to promote children’s welfare. This includes providing support to children and families experiencing substance misuse.
- Child protection in England
- Child protection in Northern Ireland
- Child protection in Scotland
- Child protection in Wales
- Key guidance for schools in the UK
In each nation of the UK the government has also set out how agencies should work together to tackle substance misuse.