Here are some examples of integrity:
- Honesty: Telling the truth, even when it’s difficult or uncomfortable.
- Accountability: Taking responsibility for one’s actions and accepting the consequences, whether good or bad.
- Reliability: Following through on promises and commitments, and consistently delivering high-quality work.
- Fairness: Treating others with respect and impartiality, and avoiding favoritism or bias.
- Transparency: Being open and honest in communication and decision-making, and avoiding secrecy or hidden agendas.
- Ethical behavior: Upholding moral and ethical principles, even when it means going against the norm or facing opposition.
- Courage: Standing up for what is right, even in the face of adversity or opposition.
- Trustworthiness: Inspiring trust and confidence in others through consistent and ethical behavior.
Overall, individuals with integrity are known for their honesty, reliability, accountability, and ethical behavior. They are respected and trusted by others, and they strive to uphold their moral and ethical principles in all aspects of their lives.