Q & A – Can you log estrangement with a solicitor to protect yourself and assets?

You can consult with a solicitor to discuss your estrangement and explore ways to protect yourself and your assets. While there is no specific legal process for logging estrangement with a solicitor, they can provide guidance on your legal rights and options.

A solicitor can help you review your estate planning documents, such as your will or trust, to ensure that they accurately reflect your wishes and provide the necessary protection for your assets. They can also advise you on other legal mechanisms, such as prenuptial or postnuptial agreements or trusts, that can help protect your assets in the event of a divorce or separation.

In addition to legal advice, a solicitor can provide emotional support and guidance on how to manage your relationship with your estranged adult child, as well as any other family members or loved ones involved in the situation.

It is important to choose a solicitor who is experienced in handling family law matters and who understands the complexities of estrangement. They can provide the guidance and support you need to navigate this difficult situation and protect yourself and your assets.

By Linda C J Turner

Coaching and Therapy
Currently studying Psychotherapy , Cognitive psychology, Hypnotherapy.
Qualified NLP, EMDR and CBT therapist.
REIKI Master.
I believe in truth, honesty and integrity! ≧◔◡◔≦

Leave a Reply, All comments will be moderated - Many thanks for your contribution

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.